This class is for anyone:
- Seeking clarity in relationship and/or finances
- Feeling stuck and seeking answers
- Having trouble making decisions
- Wanting to better understand one’s triggers and irritations
- Feeling ungrounded
- Having trouble sleeping
- Wanting to quiet the monkey mind
- Seeking ways to enhance one’s meditation
- Feeling down
- Feeling stressed
The class is ideal for everyone. All it takes is having an open mind and willingness to learn something new and discover an organic tool to enhance your life. It is for those who are seeking to find peace and balance during these challenging times. It will also help those wanting to expand their meditation practice or try focused mindfulness.
What is Self-Spotting?
Self-Spotting is focused mindfulness meditation. It integrates basic brain/body principles from Brainspotting which has proven to be a powerful and effective form of therapy. This process is known to lead to greater joy and meaningful relationships.
What will I learn in this class?
This course will teach you a simple, effective focused-mindfulness meditation practice. It will give you the tools and a clear understanding of how to use Self-Spotting on any issue that is pressing on your heart.
We start with a grounding exercise to help you feel present and open to the learning. Then, we dive into the topics of body regulation, the breath and Brainspotting. In 1.5 hours, you will have a good foundation for using Self-Spotting.
In this class you will discover
- How to explore uncomfortable feelings and thoughts while staying grounded
- How to enhance your meditation with focused-mindfulness
- A powerful self-care process to release stress
- A practice to do alone or with others
- A tool to guide a loved one through a difficult moment as you bear witness and give compassion
- Practice to experience peace and vitality
- A way to reduce the effects of stress from your life
- How to experience a state of clarity and feel more grounded
- How to incorporate a new tool into your daily self-care
- How to sleep better
- Ways to find a stronger connection to your inner wisdom
- How to feel more joy and happiness in your life
- A better way to solve problems
Class take-aways include:
- A step-by-step worksheet to guide you with Self-Spotting alone or with a friend
- A 5-minute video and a downloadable audio that will guide you to Self-spot while on the go
- List of valuable resources to enhance your learning
What this class is not:
- It is not therapy. We are not teaching therapy in this class
- This is not for deep traumas. This is for thoughts, confusion and opportunity to go deeper on your own
What people are saying?
“Although I had a lot of therapy before Brainspotting, it was the Brainspotting that helped me make the shift to release past images and negative feelings.” HS
“Brainspotting helped me develop a healthier relationship with my body and to deepen my relationship with my partner. I use the tools that I learned with my practitioner every day to stay connected to my body and my emotional reactions to stress. I am so grateful to have these tools, especially over the last year.” LK
I am honored to share this process with you. I have found it extremely helpful for myself during times of stress and when I want to enhance a thought or creative process. I am a Brainspotting Therapist, Trainer, Consultant to therapists and have been involved since its inception in 2003. Let's connect: www.cynthasis.com